2019 Tribal Member Moose and Lottery Winners
Moose Lottery winners
Cohrie Roberta Lorenzo
Joseph Allen Spotted Eagle Rivera
Elk Lottery Winners
Peter Dee Tatsey
MANDATORY Watercraft Inspection Station Information
All fishing gear (boots, waders, etc.) must be inspected before using on Blackfeet waters.
Mandatory watercraft inspection: failure to obtain a certification of inspection prior to launching may result in a fine of up to $5000.
Photo Courtesy of Cassie Bear Medicine
UPDATE: September 13, 2019 Boat Inspection Stations are located:
1) HWY 2 West Station - Browning
- OPEN 7 days a week 7:00 am to 8:0 pm. 406-885-1664
2) Hwy 2 East; Seville Station located in the Discovery Lodge Bldg
- OPEN 7 days a week 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. 406-845-3336 Will close 9/28/19
3) US 89 Birch Creek Station - ATTENTION!!!
- CLOSED 406-845-3443
4) Chewing Blackbones Campground Inspection Station
- OPEN 7 days a week 7:30 am to 5:30 pm 406-845-3441 Will be closing 9/14/19
Motorized boats are allowed on:
1) Lower Saint Mary Lake
2) Duck Lake
3) Four Horn Lake
4) Mission Lake
No motorized boats (with the exception of electric trolling motors) on all other waterbodies.
All watercraft, boots, and waders need a Certificate of Inspection before launching on any Blackfeet waters. You can obtain a Certificate of Inspection at any Blackfeet Watercraft Inspection Stations.
If you have a livewell on your watercraft, it must be none operational (no use of livewells.)
Any boats with ballast tanks are not allowed on any Blackfeet waters.
Please clean, drain, and dry all watercraft after use.
Call 406-885-1664 for more information on inspections including any and all watercraft.