All forms of watercraft are ALLOWED on the Blackfeet Reservation waters. All wading equipment & non-motorized & motorized boats shall be inspected and will be good for 3 days. Fishermen that travel off the reservation within the 3 days; must get waders, fishing equipment, & non-motorized & motorized boats reinspected.
All wading equipment, non-motorized, motorized boats coming from the Missouri system shall be dried 24 hours prior to use/inspection of the Reservation.
Felt Bottom boots - Illegal and shall not be worn in any lake or stream on the Blackfeet Reservation.
STOP AQUATIC HITCHHIKERS! Be a Good Steward. Clean. Drain. Dry.
WATERCRAFT INSPECTION STATIONS: UPDATE 4/2/2018
1) Highway #2 West of Browning, just past the roundabout. Hours: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
WATERCRAFT INSPECTION STATIONS: UPDATE 5/16/2018
1) Highway #2 West - Browning, starting 5/20/2018 Operation hours 6:00 am to 9:30 pm, 7 days a week. Site phone (406) 885-1664.
2) Highway #2 East - Seville/Cut Bank, starting 5/20/2018 Operation hours 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, 7 days a week. Site phone (406) 845-3336.
3) Highway #89 South - Birch Creek, Operation hours 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, 7 days a week. Site phone (406) 845-3443.
4) Higway #89 North - Chewing Blackbone Campground, Operation hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Learn about Montana Aquatic Invasive Mussels here.